Vienna travel guide - 9th edition
Baroque streetscapes and imperial palaces set the stage for artistic and musical masterpieces, alongside vibrant epicurean and design scenes. Lonely Planet is your passport to Vienna, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Experience the grandeur of the Habsburgs at Schloss Schönbrunn, feast on art at Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna, or stroll through the imposing Hofburg Palace complex; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vienna and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Vienna Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – Vienna today, history, music, visual arts, architecture, literature, film
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 33 colour maps
Coverage includes: Hofburg, Stephansdom & the Historic Centre, Karlsplatz & Around Naschmarkt, The Museum District, Neubau, Alsergrund, the University District, Schloss Belvedere, Prater, Schloss Schönbrunn, Day Trips and more