Venice & the Veneto city guide
11th Edition Jan 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Imagine the audacity of building a city of marble palaces on a lagoon – and that was only the start. Lonely Planet is your passport to Venice & the Veneto, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
See Basilica di San Marco lit by the setting sun, feel the drama at Opera at Teatro La Fenice, or shop for creations of Venetian artisans; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Venice & the Veneto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Venice & the Veneto Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food, wine, art, architecture, theatre, opera, history, visual arts, Venetian artisans, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 31 colour maps
Coverage includes: San Marco, Dorsoduro, San Polo & Santa Croce, Cannaregio, Castello, Giudecca, Lido & the Southern Islands, Murano, Burano & the Northern Islands, Day Trips and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.