Vanuatu & New Caledonia - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
Your journey to Vanuatu & New Caledonia starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on Kanak culture.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about selecting which islands to visit
- user-friendly region overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Vanuatu & New Caledonia, Vanuatu & New Caledonia’s Top 12, Need to Know, If You Like: Beaches, Isolation, Diving & Snorkelling, Hiking or Culture, Month By Month, Itineraries, Which Island?, Diving, Travel with Children and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience