*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Vanuatu & New Caledonia - New Caledonia (PDF Chapter)
This is the New Caledonia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vanuatu & New Caledonia guidebook.
New Caledonia isn’t just a tropical playground. There’s a charming mix of French and Melanesian: warm hospitality sitting beside European elegance, gourmet food beneath palm trees, sand, resorts and bungalows.
- swim with tropical fish at La Piscine Naturelle on Île des Pins
- fly in a microlight over The Heart of Voh and the ‘blue hole’ in the lagoon from Koné
- head into the surprisingly isolated Far South for a hike in Parc Provincial de la Rivière Bleue
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Grande Terre, Noumea, La Foa & around, Bourail & around, Poindimié, Loyalty Islands, Maré, Lifou, Ouvéa, Île Des Pins, Vao, Kuto and Baie d’Oro & around.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.