*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Vancouver - North Shore (PDF Chapter)
This is the North Shore chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver guidebook.
The North Shore comprises North Vancouver and West Vancouver, with most visitors arriving from downtown via the 12-minute SeaBus ferry trip from Waterfront Station.
- ski or snowboard the winter powder with the locals on Grouse Mountain or drop by in summer for a full day of hiking, zip-lining and bear-watching
- inch over the swaying steel-cable bridge in Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in the heart of the mountains, as your legs turn to jelly
- sigh deeply as you slide across the glassy, mountain-shadowed waters in a kayak, at Deep Cove Kayak Centre, seemingly a million miles from any city
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.