Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Vancouver - North Shore (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the North Shore chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver guidebook.
The North Shore comprises North Vancouver and West Vancouver, with most visitors arriving from downtown via the 12-minute SeaBus ferry trip from Waterfront Station.
- ski or snowboard the winter powder with the locals on Grouse Mountain or drop by in summer for a full day of hiking, zip-lining and bear-watching
- inch over the swaying steel-cable bridge in Capilano Suspension Bridge Park in the heart of the mountains, as your legs turn to jelly
- sigh deeply as you slide across the glassy, mountain-shadowed waters in a kayak, at Deep Cove Kayak Centre, seemingly a million miles from any city
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.