Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Vancouver - Main Street (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Main Street chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver guidebook.
After the north-end hub of Science World and the nearby Olympic Village, the main action on Main takes place further south in two key areas: around the intersection with Broadway and then further south from 18th Ave.
- compose pithy missives to your loved one on vintage typewriters at Regional Assembly of Text, the legendary monthly letter-writing club
- down a Passive Aggressive pale ale or three at Brassneck Brewery, Vancouver’s favorite neighborhood microbrewery; and add a growler to go
- sip a creamy coffee with the plaid-shirted locals on the sun-baked wood-block perch of Gene Cafe, while overlooking the Mount Pleasant street scene
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.