*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Vancouver - Kitsilano & University of British Columbia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kitsilano & University of British Columbia (UBC) chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver guidebook.
Kitsilano and UBC occupy the same peninsula, but you’ll hit Kits first when traveling from downtown. The number 4 bus will take you along West 4th Ave, which is Kitsilano’s best shopping district.
- Take a guided tour of Vancouver’s best museum, Museum of Anthropology, with its immersive array of First Nations art and artifacts as well as fascinating, sometimes mysterious, exhibits from cultures around the world
- watch a Shakespeare show in a tented Vanier Park theater, as the sun sets over the mountains behind the stage
- shop for yoga gear, vinyl records or great travel books at West 4th Avenue, and stop for artisan ice cream
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 3 for 2 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.