Vancouver - Fairview & South Granville (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Fairview & South Granville chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver guidebook.
Start in Queen Elizabeth Park – the entrance is at 33rd Ave and Cambie St – and stroll north down Cambie St into the shop-and-restaurant-lined Cambie Village area. This is not a touristy district, so you’ll get a good glimpse of local life.
- weave uphill in Queen Elizabeth Park to snap some signature panoramic photos of Vancouver’s dramatic, mountain-framed cityscape
- line up with the locals and then faceplant into Vancouver’s (and maybe Canada’s) finest Indian food in Vij’s; lamb popsicles included
- bask in the sun with a beer and a hot dog while catching an afternoon Vancouver Canadians baseball game at Nat Bailey Stadium
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.