*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Vancouver - Commercial Drive (PDF Chapter)
This is the Commercial Drive chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver guidebook.
Take SkyTrain’s Expo or Millennium line from downtown, and when you hop off at Commercial-Broadway station a few minutes later the Drive will be just along the street. Walk north toward the mountains and everything will unfold in a linear fashion.
- spend a summer evening drinking and dining on the Drive’s best patio, Havana
- make new friends while hanging out with the locals in Rio Theatre at a late-night cult movie screening; costume and singing along optional
- rummage the multitudinous racks for that perfect vintage prom dress, plus matching sunglasses and floppy hat in Mintage
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.