Vancouver & Victoria - Main Street (PDF Chapter)
This is the Main Street chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver & Victoria guide-book.
The skinny-jeaned heart of Vancouver’s hipster scene houses many of its best independent cafes, shops and restaurants. A great area to meet locals away from the city center, the area is developing rapidly.
- compose pithy missives to your loved one on vintage typewriters at the legendary monthly letter-writing club at Regional Assembly of Text
- dine on delightful contemporary Vietnamese dishes (and a glass or three of housemade punch) at beloved Anh & Chi
- down a Passive Aggressive pale ale at Brassneck Brewery, Vancouver’s favorite neigh-borhood microbrewery, and add a growler to go
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.