Vancouver & Victoria - Fairview & South Granville (PDF Chapter)
This is the Fairview & South Granville chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver & Victo-ria guidebook.
Combining the boutiques and restaurants of well-to-do South Granville with Fairview’s busy Broadway thoroughfare and the cozy Cambie Village area, there’s something for everyone here. Green-thumbed visitors will also find some top-notch park and garden attractions.
- feed the rainbow-hued tropical birds from a bowl as the parrots around you call loudly to each other at Bloedel Conservatory; explore the surrounding park with panoramic city views
- peruse the work of dozens of regional artists and artisans at Pacific Arts Market, and find great local-made souvenirs
- rub elbows with the locals while face-planting into Vancouver’s (and maybe Canada’s) finest Indian food at Vij’s; lamb popsicles included
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.