Vancouver & Victoria - Commericial Drive (PDF Chapter)
This is the Commercial Drive chapter from Lonely Planet’s Vancouver & Victoria guidebook.
One of Vancouver’s liveliest and most eclectic neighborhoods for a half-day stroll, the Drive is studded with quirky stores and coffee shops, each with their own distinctive, ever-welcoming character. A great dining strip, it’s also near Vancouver’s tastiest microbrewery district.
- make new friends while hanging out with the locals at a late-night cult movie screening at Rio Theatre; costume and singing along optional
- sink your choppers into a juicy, hot-sauce-slathered southern-style sandwich at Downlow Chicken Shack; deck seat recommended
- pick up a crisp, oven-warm croissant or three at Bench Bakehouse to fuel your extensive night out on the Drive.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.