USA's National Parks - USA's National Parks in Focus (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the USA Today, History, Outdoor Activities, Wildlife Watching, Conserva-tion, and Landscapes and Geology chapters from Lonely Planet’s USA’s National Parks guidebook.
All the info you need on all aspects of history, conservation and environmental issues, geology, wildlife and outdoor activities.
- a rundown on sustainability and environmental issues facing the parks
- info on the parks’ spectacular landscapes and geology
- full coverage of wildlife found in the parks
- details on outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting, cycling and winter sports
Coverage includes: History, Outdoor Activities, Wildlife Watching, Conser-vation, Landscapes and Geology.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.