USA's National Parks travel guide
2nd Edition Apr 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $24.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $17.49 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $32.49 USD
Lonely Planet is your passport to USA’s National Parks, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Crane your neck at giant rock formations in Yosemite, test your nerves on the astounding Go-ing-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park, watch the sunset over the Grand Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of USA’s National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s USA’s National Parks Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, wildlife, con-servation, ecology, landscapes, geology, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 103 colour maps
Coverage includes: California, Alaska & the Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountains, Great Lakes & Great Plains, New England & the Mid-Atlantic, The South, The South-west, Florida, Hawaii, and more
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.