USA's National Parks - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to the USA’s National Parks, USA’s National Parks Top 15, Need to Know, Month by Month, Get Inspired, Health & Safety, Clothing & Equipment, USA’s Na-tional Parks Overview, Need to Know, and If You Like chapters from Lonely Planet’s USA’s National Parks guidebook.
Your journey to USA’s National Parks starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on plus information on what to take and services and facilities within the parks.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about festivals and events
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to the USA’s National Parks, USA’s National Parks Top 15, Need to Know, Month by Month, Get Inspired, Health & Safety, Clothing & Equip-ment, USA’s National Parks Overview, Need to Know, and If You Like: Hiking, Wildlife Watching, Family Experiences, Adventures.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.