*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
USA's National Parks - Hawaii & US Territories (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hawaii & US Territories chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA’s National Parks guidebook.
Hawaii may evoke visions of surfboards, palm-fringed beaches, hulas and leis,?but the state’s national parks reveal a?very different side. On Hawaii’s Big Island, you can observe creation itself at Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park, home to the world’s longest continuous volcanic eruption.
- motor through ever-changing tropical scenery on your way down Kilauea Volcano in Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park
- get up early to watch the sun rise in Haleakala? National Park
- hike along a coral-fringed bay in the National Park of American Samoa or take one of the 20 trails through Virgin Islands National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Haleakala? National Park, Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park, National Park of American Samoa and Virgin Islands National Park.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.