USA's National Parks - Florida (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Florida chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA’s National Parks guide-book.
The only tropical state in the contiguous US is the domain of alligators, manatees, panthers and flamingos, as well as an abundance of well-protected coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- dive to sunken ships on Biscayne’s Maritime Heritage Trail
- fly or sail out to the remote key of Fort Jefferson
- go on a self-guided paddle through the famously vast Everglades
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Biscayne National Park, Dry Tortugas National Park, and Everglades National Park.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.