*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
USA's Best Trips - Rocky Mountains (PDF Chapter)
This is the Rocky Mountains Trips chapter from Lonely Planet's USA’s Best Trips guidebook.
Ride below these rows of snowcapped peaks and alongside clear-running rivers and rugged canyons: the Rockies emanate vitality. Certainly everything about this place – from the bears to the beers – feels larger than life.
- Pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- Get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- Discover even more with detours, walking routes and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Four trips; see preview for details.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.