*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
USA's Best Trips - Pacific Northwest Trips (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pacific Northwest Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA’s Best Trips guidebook.
Geological events over thousands of years have dramatically shaped the Pacific Northwest. Left behind are snowcapped mountain ranges, rocky islands, hundreds of waterfalls, natural hot springs and one particularly lovely gorge.
- cowboy up in Wickenburg, enjoy views in Jerome, then applaud the Grand Canyon
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- find red rock grandeur and untouched wilderness in Zion & Bryce National Parks
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- experience ancient and modern-day indigenous tribal cultures on the Monument Valley & Trail of the Ancients
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Cascade Drive, Olympic Peninsula Loop, On the Trail of Lewis & Clark, Highway 101 Oregon Coast, Oregon Cascades Scenic Byways, Crater Lake Circuit
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.