*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
USA's Best Trips - New York & the Mid-Atlantic (PDF Chapter)
This is the New York & the Mid-Atlantic Trips chapter from Lonely Planet's USA’s Best Trips guidebook.
Along the East Coast, sandwiched between the picturesque hamlets of New England and the gracious plantations of the South, you’ll find the Northeast Corridor. Stretching from Washington DC to Boston, this scenic strip includes America’s most dynamic, cosmopolitan metropolis: New York.
- Pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- Get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- Discover even more with detours, walking routes and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Six trips; see preview for details.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.