Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
USA's Best Trips - New England Trips (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the New England Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA’s Best Trips guidebook.
New England is synonymous with a memorable medley of sights, smells and sounds: craggy coastlines dotted with lonely lighthouses; lobsters, fresh from the sea; the shimmering colors of the autumnal flag flanking a quiet country road; and old, ivy-clad colleges.
- connect fishing villages, trading ports and naval centres on the ultimate coastal drive
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- catch the best of the fall foliage, with dappled trails and awesome views
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- explore the founding days of American on the Rhode Island drive: East Bay drive
- discover even more with walking tours, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Coastal New England, Fall Foliage Tour, Rhode Island East Bay, Lake Champlain, Vermont’s Spine: Route 100, Ivy League Tour, Acadia Byway.
You are viewing a Trips Country guideWhat is a Trips Country guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.