USA - Understand USA and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the USA Today, History, The Way of Life, Native Americans, Arts & Ar-chitecture, The Music Scene, The Land & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Driving in the USA chapters from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, native American culture and the music scene, to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids.
- a rundown on American culture and way of life
- info on wine, beer and other beverages
- full coverage of American arts and architecture
- details on driving rules and regulations
Coverage includes: USA Today, History, The Way of Life, Native Ameri-cans, Arts & Architecture, The Music Scene, The Land & Wildlife, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Driving in the USA.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.