*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
USA - Southwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
In the Southwest, Native American heritage and Wild West history sit before a stunning backdrop of red rocks, lofty peaks, shimmering lakes and deserts dotted with saguaro cacti. A splendid network of scenic drives links the most beautiful and iconic sites.
- stroll the Rim Trail at Grand Canyon National Park
- live your own John Wayne Western in northeastern Arizona’s Monument Valley
- practice your fast draw in dusty Tombstone
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nevada & Around, Las Vegas & Around, The Great Basin, Arizona & Around, Phoenix, Grand Canyon National Park & Around, Tucson & Around, Utah & Around, Salt Lake City, Park City, the Wasatch Mountains, Moab, Zion, New Mexico & Around, Albuquerque, Santa Fe & Around and Taos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.