*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - discount taken at checkout. See terms.
USA - Southwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Southwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
The Southwest is America’s untamed playground, luring adventurous travelers with thrilling red-rock landscapes, legends of shoot-’em-up cowboys and the kicky delights of green chile stew. The best part for travelers? A splendid network of scenic drives linking the most beautiful, iconic sites.
- find the rights words for the Grand Canyon National Park isn’t easy: sublime, awesome, tremendous
- lap up the culture and diversions of Santa Fe, the most charismatic of southwest cities
- hike through Angels Landing, a truly stunning slice of Utah canyonland in Zion National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nevada, Las Vegas & Around, Western Nevada, The Great Basin, Arizona, Phoenix, Central Arizona, Grand Canyon National Park & Around, North-ern & Eastern Arizona, Western Arizona, Southern Arizona, Tucson & Around, Southeastern Ar-izona, Utah, Salt Lake City, Park City & Wasatch Mountains, Northeastern Utah, Moab & South-eastern Utah, Zion & Southwestern Utah, New Mexico, Albuquerque, Along I-40, Santa Fe & Around, Northwestern New Mexico, Northeastern New Mexico, Southwestern New Mexico, Southeastern New Mexico.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.