*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
USA - Rocky Mountains (PDF Chapter)
This is the Rocky Mountains chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
The Rockies are nature on steroids, with rows of snowcapped peaks, rugged canyons and wild rivers. Here, you can choose between tranquillity, adrenaline and spying on grizzlies, moose and mountain lions, followed by soaking in hot springs under a roof of stars.
- spot bears, bison and geysers at Yellowstone National Park
- revel in Hollywood-gone-cowboy in the party resort of Aspen
- hike and climb the craggy wilderness of Grand Teton National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Colorado & Around, Denver, Boulder, Northern Mountains, Wyoming, Cheyenne, Laramie, Lander, Jackson, Cody, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Montana, Bozeman, Gallatin, Paradise Valleys, Absaroka Beartooth Wilderness, Billings, Helena, Missoula, Flathead Lake, Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex, Whitefish, Glacier National Park, Idaho, Boise, Ketchum & Sun Valley, Stanley and Idaho Panhandle.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.