*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
USA - New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania (PDF Chapter)
This is the New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
Urban adventures in NYC, historic and lively Philadelphia and Amish country, and river-rich Pittsburgh are a must. Miles and miles of glorious beaches are within reach, and the mountain wilderness of the Adirondacks is just a daytrip away.
- travel round the world without ever leaving the kaleidoscope of neighborhoods and cultures that is New York City
- enjoy the kitsch and calm of the Jersey Shore
- absorb the story of the birth of the nation in Philadelphia’s Independence National Historic Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, History, New York City, New York State, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.