No code necessary. See terms.
USA - New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
Urban adventures in NYC, historic and lively Philadelphia and Amish country, and river-rich Pittsburgh are a must. Miles and miles of glorious beaches are within reach, and the mountain wilderness of the Adirondacks is just a daytrip away.
- travel round the world without ever leaving the kaleidoscope of neighborhoods and cul-tures that is New York City
- enjoy the kitsch and calm of the Jersey Shore
- absorb the story of the birth of the nation in Philadelphia’s Independence National Historic Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: New York City, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, History, New York State, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.