*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
USA - New England (PDF Chapter)
This is the New England chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
With pilgrims and minutemen in its past, New England brims with American history. Now, the region has rolling hills, rocky peaks, 5000 miles of spectacular coastline and is at the cutting edge of culture, with top-notch art museums and music festivals.
- follow in the footsteps of Colonial rabble-rousers along Boston’s Freedom Trail
- romp across the dunes at Cape Cod National Seashore
- wander the cobbled streets and windswept beaches of Nantucket
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Massachusetts, Boston & Around, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard, Central Massachusetts, The Berkshires, Rhode Island, Providence, Newport, Rhode Island Beaches, Connecticut, Hartford, Litchfield Hills, Connecticut Coast, Vermont & Around, New Hampshire, Portsmouth, Monadnock State Park & Around, Lake Winnipesaukee, White Mountains, Hanover, Maine & Around, Portland, Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.