USA - Hawaii (PDF Chapter)
This is the Hawaii chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
The Hawaiian islands show off nature’s diversity at its most divine, from fiery volcanoes to lacy rainforest waterfalls to crystal-clear aquamarine bays. Dive into coral-reef cities, bite into juicy liliko?i (passion fruit) and let your troubles fade away.
- explore multicultural Honolulu with its eye-popping museums and ethnic eats
- snorkel with tropical fish and sea turtles in Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- witness the eruptions of a living volcano in Hawai?i Volcanoes National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: O?ahu, Honolulu, Waikiki, Hawai?i, the Big Island, Kailua-Kona, South Kona Coast, North Kona Coast, South Kohala Coast, Mauna Kea, Hamakua Coast, Hilo, Hawai?i Volcanoes National Park, Maui, Lahaina, Kihei, Kaua?i, Lihu?e, Wailua, Ha-nalei , Po?ipu & South Shore.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.