USA - Florida (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Florida chapter from Lonely Planet’s USA guidebook.
For countless visitors Florida is a place of promises: of eternal youth, sun, relaxation, clear skies, space, success, escape, prosperity and, for the kids, a chance to meet much-loved Disney characters in person.
- join the sunset bacchanal in Key West’s Mallory Square
- paddle among alligators and sawgrass in The Everglades National Park
- be swept up in nostalgia and thrill rides at Walt Disney World® Resort, Orlando
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: South Florida, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach County, The Everglades & Around, Florida Keys, Atlantic Coast, Space Coast, Daytona Beach, St Augustine, Jacksonville, Amelia Island, Southwest Florida, Tampa, St Petersburg, Sarasota, Sanibel & Captiva Islands, Naples, Central Florida, Orlando, Walt Disney World® Resort, Uni-versal Orlando Resort, Florida Panhandle, Tallahassee, Pensacola.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.