USA travel guide
11th Edition Apr 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The great American experience is about so many things: bluegrass and beaches, snow-covered peaks and redwood forests, restaurant-loving cities and big open skies. Lonely Planet is your passport to USA, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hit New York’s streets to discover the city, hike through Yellowstone’s primeval landscape, or explore San Francisco’s indie shops and bohemian nightlife; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s USA Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, the way of life, Native Americans, arts, architecture, music, literature, landscapes, wildlife, food, wine
Coverage includes: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New England, Washington, DC, Florida, Great Lakes, Great Plains, Texas, Rocky Mountains, California, Pacific Northwest, Alaska, Hawaii and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.