Ukraine - Understand Ukraine and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Ukraine Today, History, The People, The Ukrainian Table, Art & Architecture, Music & Literature, Directory A-Z, Transport, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Ukraine guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, the Ukrainian people and their culture, to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the country and its people today
- info on Ukrainian cuisine
- full coverage of Ukrainian history
- details on the intriguing arts scene
Coverage includes: Ukraine Today, History, The People, The Ukrainian Table, Art & Architecture, Music & Literature, Directory A-Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation