No code necessary. See terms.
Ukraine - The Carpathians (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the The Carpathians chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ukraine guidebook.
Clipping the country’s southwest corner, the Carpathian arc has endowed Ukraine with a crinkled region of forested hills and fast-flowing rivers that feel a continent away from the flatness of the steppe.
- set up base camp in Kolomyya to visit its museums and arrange hikes into the hills
- soak up the relaxed atmosphere of Uzhhorod on the frontier with Slovakia
- wander the pastel-coloured heart of Ivano-Frankivsk, a pleasant gateway to the moun-tains
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ivano-Frankivsk, Carpathian National Nature Park & Around, Yaremche, Kolomyya, Kosiv, Rakhiv, Bukovyna, Chernivtsi, Transcarpathia, Uzhhorod, Mukacheve.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.