Ukraine - Southern Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Southern Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ukraine guide-book.
This region was touted as the Russian California when immigrants from all over Europe poured in to build the port of Odesa. Although less multicultural today, Odesa is still permeated with porto franco spirit, displaying Jewish humour and French conviviality.
- join Odesa foodies on a revolutionary assault of the City Food Market
- spot a zebra on a steppe safari through the vast Askaniya Nova Reserve
- relive the most poignant of cinematographic dramas at Odesa’s Potemkin Steps
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Odesa, Dnister Estuary, Vylkove.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.