*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Ukraine - Lviv & Western Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
Lviv & Western Ukraine
This is the Lviv & Western Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet's Ukraine guidebook.
The city of Lviv is an emerging tourist magnet, a truly captivating place, rich in historic architecture and with an indulgent coffeehouse culture. Away from Lviv, are the moody Carpathian Mountains, historic Lutsk, the olde-worlde spa at Truskavets and the Pochayiv Monastery.
- do a spot of cobble-surfing in Lviv’s historical centre, packed with churches, museums and eccentric restaurants
- make a caffeine-and-cake halt at Lviv’s coffeehouses, some of the best in the country
- pay your respects to Lviv’s great and good of yesteryear at the city’s amazing Lychakivske Cemetery
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lviv, Zhovkva, Drohobych, Ternopil, Pochayiv, Kremenets, Volyn & Rivne Regions, Lutsk, Shatsky National Nature Park, Dubno.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.