*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Ukraine - Lviv & Western Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
Lviv & Western Ukraine
This is the Lviv & Western Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet's Ukraine guidebook.
The city of Lviv is an emerging tourist magnet, a truly captivating place, rich in historic architecture and with an indulgent coffeehouse culture. Away from Lviv, are the moody Carpathian Mountains, historic Lutsk, the olde-worlde spa at Truskavets and the Pochayiv Monastery.
- do a spot of cobble-surfing in Lviv’s historical centre, packed with churches, museums and eccentric restaurants
- make a caffeine-and-cake halt at Lviv’s coffeehouses, some of the best in the country
- pay your respects to Lviv’s great and good of yesteryear at the city’s amazing Lychakivske Cemetery
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lviv, Zhovkva, Drohobych, Ternopil, Pochayiv, Kremenets, Volyn & Rivne Regions, Lutsk, Shatsky National Nature Park, Dubno.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.