Ukraine - Lviv & Western Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
This is the Lviv & Western Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet’s Ukraine guide-book.
More quintessentially Ukrainian than the rest of the country, and distinctly more European, is the Galician capital of Lviv. An emerging tourist magnet, the city is a truly captivating place, rich in historic architecture and with an indulgent coffee-house culture.
- cobble-surf Lviv’s city centre packed with churches, museums and eccentric restau-rants
- pay your respects to Lviv’s great and good of yesteryear at Lychakivske Cemetery
- make a caffeine-and-cake halt at some of Ukraine’s best cafes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lviv, Ternopil Region, Ternopil, Kremenets, Volyn & Rivne Regions, Lutsk, Dubno.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.