*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Ukraine - Kyiv (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kyiv chapter from Lonely Planet's Ukraine guidebook.
Wearing its latest national capital’s hat, Kviv is elegant on the eating/drinking front, but prone to kitsch when it comes to urban development. It has a fair few must-sees, but its main asset is the residents – a merry, tongue-in-cheek and perfectly bilingual lot.
- stroll up and down Khreshchatyk munching on a hotdog from Kyivska Perepichka
- admire the beauty of Orthodox ritual and meet the mummies at Kyevo-Pecherska Lavra
- get as close to the earth’s core as you can while riding a train in Kyiv’s metro the world’s deepest
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: sights, activities, tours, festivals & events, sleeping, eating, drinking & nightlife, entertainment, shopping, around Kyiv.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.