*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Ukraine - Eastern Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
This is the Eastern Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet's Ukraine guidebook.
Ukraine’s east isn’t all about slag heaps, oligarchs and high-ranking kleptocrats. It also includes places that are key to understanding Ukraine, such as the Zaporizhska Sich, Gogol’s Poltava region and Unesco-listed Chernihiv. Even Ukraine’s second city Kharkiv has its moments, as do dynamic Dnipropetrovsk and Donetsk.
- dip in and out of ancient churches and monasteries in sleepy Chernihiv
- go full circle in pursuit of Ukrainian literary heritage on the Gogol Circuit
- don your widest trousers and grow a ponytail to visit the Cossacks on Khortytsya Island in Zaporizhzhya
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chernihiv, Myrhorod, Poltava. Kharkiv, Donetsk, Sviatohirsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhzhya.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.