*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Ukraine - Crimea (PDF Chapter)
This is the Crimea chapter from Lonely Planet's Ukraine guidebook.
It might be attached to the mainland by a narrow isthmus, but in every other respect Crimea is an island, with its climate and inhabitants markedly different from the rest of Ukraine.
- enter a top-secret Soviet nuclear facility in the fjord-like bay of Balaklava
- conquer the cave-city of Mangup-Kale
- get spooked by thousands of gravestones covered in ancient Hebrew script at Iosofatova Valley
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Simferopol, Yevpatoriya, Bakhchysaray, Mangup-Kale, Sevastopol, Balaklava, Yalta, Gurzuf, Alushta, Sudak & around, Koktebel & around, Feodosiya, Kerch.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.