Ends Monday June 25. Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Ukraine - Central Ukraine (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Central Ukraine chapter from Lonely Planet's Ukraine guidebook.
Ukraine’s breadbasket heartlands are split between forested Polissya to the north and the endless agricultural flatlands of Podillya to the south. Bucolic outdoor pleasures, some decidedly quirky museums and the fortress town of Kamyanets-Podilsky are the odd mix of highlights provided by this often overlooked region.
- lay photographic siege to the medieval island town of Kamyanets-Podilsky and its dramatic fortress
- take a riverside seat in Zhytomer to enjoy the aquatic light and sound show performed by the Roshen Fountain, Ukraine’s most spectacular water feature
- get all spaced out at Zhytomyr’s Korolyov Cosmonaut Museum
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Polissya, Zhytomyr, Berdychiv, Podillya, Uman. Vinnytsya & around, Kamyanets-Podilsky.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.