Tuscany Road Trips - Tuscan Wine Tour Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tuscan Wine Tour chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
Tuscany has its fair share of highlights, but few can match the indulgence of a drive through its wine country – an intoxicating blend of scenery, acclaimed restaurants and ruby-red wine.
- marvel at modern art and Chianti Classico at Castello di Ama
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in a cooking course at the 11th-century Badia a Passignano
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- swot up on your Tuscan reds, from cheery Chianti to out-of-the-box Super Tuscans
- discover even more with driving tips, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Florence, Castello di Verrazzano, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, Panzano in Chianti, Castello di Ama, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Eastern Tuscany, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, Southern Tuscany, Chianti, San Gimignano, Pienza, Monticchiello, Sovana, Pitigliano and Italy Travel Guide.