No code necessary. See terms.
Tuscany Road Trips - Tuscan Wine Tour Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Tuscan Wine Tour chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
Tuscany has its fair share of highlights, but few can match the indulgence of a drive through its wine country – an intoxicating blend of scenery, acclaimed restaurants and ruby-red wine.
- marvel at modern art and Chianti Classico at Castello di Ama
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in a cooking course at the 11th-century Badia a Passignano
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- swot up on your Tuscan reds, from cheery Chianti to out-of-the-box Super Tuscans
- discover even more with driving tips, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Florence, Castello di Verrazzano, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, Panzano in Chianti, Castello di Ama, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Eastern Tuscany, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, Southern Tuscany, Chianti, San Gimignano, Pienza, Monticchiello, Sovana, Pitigliano and Italy Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.