*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Tuscany Road Trips - Tuscan Wine Tour Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Tuscan Wine Tour chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
Tuscany has its fair share of highlights, but few can match the indulgence of a drive through its wine country – an intoxicating blend of scenery, acclaimed restaurants and ruby-red wine.
- marvel at modern art and Chianti Classico at Castello di Ama
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- indulge in a cooking course at the 11th-century Badia a Passignano
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- swot up on your Tuscan reds, from cheery Chianti to out-of-the-box Super Tuscans
- discover even more with driving tips, detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes:Florence, Castello di Verrazzano, Greve in Chianti, Badia a Passignano, Panzano in Chianti, Castello di Ama, Montalcino, Montepulciano, Eastern Tuscany, Arezzo, Cortona, Siena, Southern Tuscany, Chianti, San Gimignano, Pienza, Monticchiello, Sovana, Pitigliano and Italy Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.