*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Tuscany Road Trips - Etruscan Tuscany & Lazio Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Etruscan Tuscany & Lazio chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
From Tuscan seascapes and rugged hilltop towns to tufa-carved tombs and raunchy frescoes, this tour takes you into the heart of ancient Etruria, the land the Etruscans once called home.
- explore monumental tombs and ancient Etruscan roads in Sovana
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- gaze up at the dramatically sited Pitigliano, sprouting from the very rock
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- stroll the streets of a city dedicated to the dead
- discover even more with insights into Etruscan history and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Porto Ercole, Monte Argentario, Sovana, Pitigliano, Bolsena, Viterbo, Tarquinia, Cerveteri, Rome, Lazio and Italy Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.