*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Tuscany Road Trips - Etruscan Tuscany & Lazio Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Etruscan Tuscany & Lazio chapter from Lonely Planet’s Tuscany Road Trips guidebook.
From Tuscan seascapes and rugged hilltop towns to tufa-carved tombs and raunchy frescoes, this tour takes you into the heart of ancient Etruria, the land the Etruscans once called home.
- explore monumental tombs and ancient Etruscan roads in Sovana
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- gaze up at the dramatically sited Pitigliano, sprouting from the very rock
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- stroll the streets of a city dedicated to the dead
- discover even more with insights into Etruscan history and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Porto Ercole, Monte Argentario, Sovana, Pitigliano, Bolsena, Viterbo, Tarquinia, Cerveteri, Rome, Lazio and Italy Travel Guide.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.