Tuscany Road Trips
2nd Edition Jun 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Discover the freedom of the open road with Tuscany Road Trips. We’ve selected four amazing road trips through Tuscany, including Florence, Siena and Pisa, from three-day escapes to week-long adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions. Whether you want to discover the Unesco–listed treasures of Italy’s art cities or take a jaunt through historic Chianti vineyards, we’ve got the trip for you.
- Get inspired with highlights, expert recommendations and gorgeous images
- Discover even more with detours and ways to link your road trips
- Get around easily with colour maps, detailed directions and practical tips
- Plus planning advice to help you pick the right route
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Classic Road Trips, Florence & Eastern Tuscany, Siena & Southern Tuscany, Assisi & Umbria, Road Trip Essentials.
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge