*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Turkey - Western Anatolia (PDF Chapter)
Anatolia’s diversity of ancient civilisations can be experienced directly: hike the rock-carved Phrygian Valley; pound marbled pavements in the ancient cities of Sagalassos and Afrodisias; or take a woodland pilgrimage on the St Paul Trail.
- discover Pamukkale lazing in calcite travertines on snow-white ridges beneath the ruins of ancient Hierapolis
- find B&B bliss by idyllic Lake E?irdir and tackle the St Paul Trail through the Taurus Mountains
- channel the exhilaration of a Roman gladiator as you gaze from ancient Afrodisias’s tunnel onto the vast stadium
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: ?znik, Bursa, Mudanya, Eski?ehir, Phrygian Valley, Pamukkale & around, Afrodisias, Lake District, E?irdir and Sagalassos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.