Turkey - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Turkey, Turkey’s Top 19, Need to Know , First Time Turkey, What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Turkey’s Outdoors, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Turkey guidebook.
Your journey to Turkey starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on the arts in Turkish.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about architecture, from Roman theatres to Ottoman palaces
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Turkey, Turkey’s Top 19, Need to Know , First Time Turkey, What’s New, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Turkey’s Outdoors, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Israel & the Palestinian Territories - Understand Israel & the Palestinian Territories and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)