Turkey - Izmir & the North Aegean (PDF Chapter)
An extraordinary number of attractions are waiting to be discovered along the short stretch of coast between the Dardanelles and the Çeşme Peninsula. There are sandy beaches aplenty, and innumerable scenic viewpoints.
- enjoy fine wine, fresh fish and Greek-style mezes on an island escape on Bozcaada
- explore Bergama (Pergamum), one of Turkey’s most magnificent ancient sites
- wander the atmospheric backstreets of Ayvalık’s Old Town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bozcaada, Behramkale & Assos, Ayvacık, Bay of Edremit, Ayvalık, Cunda (Alibey Island), Bergama (Pergamum), Çandarlı, Eski Foça, İzmir, Manisa, Çeşme, Alaçatı, Sığacık and Akkum & Teos
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.