Turkey - Istanbul (PDF Chapter)
Ask locals to describe what they love about İstanbul and they’ll shrug, give a small smile and say merely that there is no other place like it. Spend a few days here, and you’ll know exactly what they mean.
- uncover the secrets of the seraglio in the opulent Topkapı Palace
- marvel at the interior of one of the world’s truly great buildings at Aya Sofya
- surrender to the steam at a hamam
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around İstanbul, Sleeping & Eating, Sights & Activities, Sleeping & Eating.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.