*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Turkey - Ephesus, Bodrum & the South Aegean (PDF Chapter)
Among this region’s embarrassment of ruins is Ephesus, the celebrated capital of Roman Asia Minor. Nearby, the ancient ports of Priene and Miletus, and the temples at Euromos and Didyma, offer an evocative picture of the ancient past.
- walk the marble streets of Ephesus, Europe’s best-preserved ancient city
- indulge in Bodrum’s dining and nightlife
- enjoy sea views over fresh fish in Bodrum Peninsula villages like Gümüşlük
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Ephesus & around, Selçuk, Şirince, Kuşadası, Priene, Miletus, Didyma (Didim) & around, Lake Bafa, Milas & around, Bodrum Peninsula, Bodrum, Bitez, Ortakent, Turgutreis, Gümüşlük, Yalıkavak, Gündoğan, Göltürkbükü, Torba, Eastern Peninsula, Marmaris & around, Datça & Bozburun Peninsulas and Akyaka.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.