Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Turkey - Eastern Mediterranean (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is Turkey’s non-airbrushed slice of Mediterranean coastline. A handful of distinctly local-style beach resorts lie between the industrial port cities. Crumbling ruins sit among acres of intensely farmed countryside with nary a tourist in sight.
- marvel at Roman and Byzantine artistry while surrounded by some of the world’s finest mosaics at Hatay Archaeology Museum
- swim to the perfect island castle: Kızkalesi Castle
- explore the beautiful, lonely remnants of the ancient city of Anemurium, with grazing cows and sheep your only company
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Alanya & around, Anamur, Taşucu, Silifke & around, Kızkalesi & around, Mersin (İçel), Tarsus, Adana & around and Antakya (Hatay) & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.